For getting support remotely from support team, perform the following steps -
- Login with any account, navigate to
- Do following steps -
RDPmust be selected in dropdown box.
serveras shown below.
- When connection is established, Login as mssadmin in remmina screen .
Following steps should be perform in opened remmina window
- Connect Wi-Fi/Hotspot for Internet Connection, see Connect Wi-Fi/Hotspot section for getting connected to Internet via Wi-Fi/Hotspot.
Remote supportoption from
remote-assistancedialog follow the steps below -
- On successful connection,
Statuswill change to
For connecting Wi-Fi/Hotspot in MSS, login as mssadmin and perform these steps -
- Click on from top-right corner of the screen, and click the name of the network you want to connect to.
If the name of the network is not in the list, select
More networksto see if the network is further down the list. If you still do not see the network, your device may be out of range or the network might be hidden.
- Type password of mssadmin in
Authenticatedialog as shown below and hit
- It will again prompt for the password with the
Authenticatedialog, type password of mssadmin and hit
- If the network is protected by a password, enter the password in
Wi-Fi Network Authentication Requireddialog when prompted and click
- The network icon will change to
If the connection is not successful, you may be asked for your password again or it might just tell you that the connection has been disconnected.